12 pieces authentic mexican Sopes or known as well as "picaditas" 500g
HOW TO REHEAT YOUR SOPES / PICADITAS & SERVE
To ways in the oven or deep frying, you decide!
If deep fry heat oil in a deep pan until 100ºC deep your sopes one by one into the warm oil for about 30 seconds, take out, and place them between paper towels for removing excess of oil.
IF YOU WANT TO REHEAT IN THE OVEN:
- Turn your oven on at 200ºC
- Take the sopes out of the bag and add a bit of oil with your fingers all over the sope or by using a food pencil, place them in a flat surface prepared with baking paper.
- Put them inside the oven for about 10 minutes
- Take them out after and prepare your sopes with your own ingredients. Normaly you will add refried beans, fresh cheese, and a pulled meat, then garnish with pico de gallo and salsa.
- Fll your sopes with a lay of refried beans, then your meet, and garnish with feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, fine chopped green salad & koriander, and top with salsa. (not included)
- Serve with refried beans or rice. (not included)
- 12 portions.