TACOBOY presents 3 great & real mexican dishes in a frozen version with 500g vacuum packages, really convenience and easy to re-heat on a pan or in the mircowave oven. After reheating prepare at home 10 Tladyuas (23cm). Garnish them with fine chopped tomatoes, onions, lime juice and your preferred salsa! Serve with home made rice and salad if you feel like it (not inclided). We include 500g pulled meat, 400g fresh cheese, 380g refried beans, 450g Salsa, 10 TortillasTlayudas 23cm, & 1 fresh lime.
CHOOSE YOUR PULLED MEAT:
- Sudero with the real mexican Street Taste!
- Cochinita Pobil with Achiote
- Tinga de Pollo con Chipotle
We ship your ready meal inside a thermo box with frozen elements, our products leaves from our shop as frozen. You will receive your ready meal box 24 hours after your order is confirmed at our webshop. At the moment you receive your Ready Meal Box, the product will be in defreezing process and you should keep it in the fridge no longer than 3 days and use it as soon as possible, not longer than 3 days after you received it. Do Not Re-freeze again!.
In this Ready Meal Kit you will recive:
- 10 Tortillas Tlayudas 23cm (aprox 670g) (corn nixtamal)
- 500g Meat Choose Flavour: Suadero, Cochinita Pibil, Tinga de Pollo
- 500g Salsa Choose Flavour: Verde Tomatillo, Ranchera, Chipotle
- 380g Refried Beans in a fra La Sierra choose Black or Bayos
- 1 lime
- 1 fresh cheese 400g
HOW TO REHEAT YOUR MEET:
- Take the meet outside the bag and put it into a Pan with some oil if you will reheat on the stove. Or take it out and put it into a plate that fits your microwave oven if you will reheat in the microwave oven.
- Reheat the meet in a pan with oil, add 1 dl water while reheating, reach a temperature of 85º C. Move constantly in order to achieve a pulled meat consistence.
- You can also use the microwave oven and reheatl at high temperature for 5 minutes or the time necesary to achieve a 85º over all. Take it out in order to pulled the meat out.
- Keep your pulled meat ready to serve in a ceramic bowl in order to keep it warm.
HOW TO REHEAT YOUR REFRIED BEANS?
- You will use a deep pan or caserola, with some oil, a pinch of salt and perhaps a bit of garlic if you like garlic and salt taste on beans.
- Open your Refried beans can and put its content into your dep pan with oil.
- While reheating stir with a spoon, add 1/2 dl milk or water if they turn dry, salt and garlic if your like a more intense flavour.
- Use eventually cheese for garnish and fresh chopped koriander.
HOW TO REHEAT YOUR TORTILLAS TLAYUDAS AND PREPARE AN AUTHENTIC TLAYUDA DISH?
Imagine your are preparing a pizza on a pan, and the tortilla tlayuda is you flat bread where you will build your Tlayuda with your ingredients by layers. All while your 23 cm tortilla is still on the warm pan.
- On a preheated pan at high temperature (180ºC) place a tortilla tlayuda and reheat it 1 minute each side. Then take the pan out the heat and place it on a safe surface for continue building your tlayuda dish while using the remain heat.
- With the help of a spoon, spread refried beans all over your tlayuda tortilla in the same was as a pizza man spreads tomato salsa on a pizza bread.
- Then add strings of the cheese included in your package, the preheated refried beans will start smelting the cheese.
- Top with your pulled meat and put the pan back into the heat for about 1-2 minutes until getting a crisypy consistence in your bread
- Garnish with fine chopped tomatoes, salad & your salsa and some dropes of lime juice.
- Repeat the process for each tlayuda. Remember to serve as they are ready. Yes some one has to prepare while the others eat, that is the way we do it in Mexico!
- Serve with rice if you feel like it.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR CHOICE OF SALSA, REFRIED BEANS BY WRITING AT THE PERSONAL WISHES FIELD. YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO CALL AND ORDER BY THE PHONE AT 26 27 47 88.
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org