MEXICAN STYLE PICO DE GALLO INGREDIENTS (SPICY)
We are including you all what you need in order to prepare at home a REAL MEXICAN PICO DE GALLO (YOU DECIDE SPICY OR NOT)
- 500g Read CherryTomatoes
- 2 white onions (less strong)
- 4 Fresh Jalapeños (you decide to add it or not)
- 100g Chilantro hint of fresh green coriander (cilantro)
- 2 fresh limes imported from mexico with a lots of juice to be squized
- Choose 500g Nixtamal Totopos (ready to eat) or 500g Tostadas (you nee to bake them or to fry them at home).
Classic Mexican Pico de Gallo
Try it onto every single mexican meal, tacos, or just with nachos or guacamole. Even with Eggs! Beans! Spaghetti!!
1) Chop your ingredients very finely starting with Onion, Jalapeño mixed with Lime Juice) . Chop your tomato, onion, jalapeño and cilantro finely and you will be rewarded with more flavor in every bite. This is worth the extra effort!
2) Let the onion, jalapeño, lime and salt marinate while you chop the tomatoes and cilantro.
3) Let your pico rest for 15 minutes before serving. This step gives the flavors time to mingle and brings out their best. As the tomatoes and remaining ingredients rest, the salt draws the moisture out of the ingredients and condenses their flavor. Try your pico de gallo before and after marinating, and you’ll see what I mean! If you won’t be serving the pico de gallo immediately, you can refrigerate it for several hours or even overnight.
Remember Real Nixtamal Tortilla Chips or Tostadas!! We include the first 500g Tostadas or Totopos choose your option