700 ml Tequila Blanco Tiscaz
3 x Jarritos Grapefruit
1 Tajin Chilli-Lime Seasoning
4 fresh Limes
Paloma Drinks Recipe:
HOW TO PREPARE PALOMA DRINKS
- 1/4 cup Tajin mexican seasoning (lime, chili & sugar)
- 4 ounces blanco or silver tequila, divided
- 1 ounce lime juice, divided
- Grapefruit soda (I used Jarritos brand), divided
- Lime twists for garnish
- Place the salt or sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the rim of your glasses in water, then dip them into the sugar or salt, turning it so the salt or sugar coats the rim.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Add the tequila and lime juice to a shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake and strain the mixture evenly between the two glasses. Top them off with the grapefruit soda.
- Garnish and serve.
Makes 2, 12-ounce drinks
Paloma Drinks : Mix Tequila with Jarritos
kr 250,00 Regulær pris